- 1 Receiver
- 90 day subscription
- Drama. Denzel Washington directs and stars. In 1950s Pittsburgh, Troy Maxson struggles to raise his family while trying to transcend the bitter experience of being a talented baseball player denied the opportunity to play in the majors because of his race.
- PREMIERE. Action comedy. A mild-mannered forensic accountant (Kevin Hart) is lured into the world of international espionage when a former classmate (Dwayne Johnson), and now a lethal CIA agent, needs his number skills to help him save the compromised U.S. spy satellite system.
- Fantasy adventure with Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McShane. Jack Sparrow and Captain Barbossa embark on a quest to find the elusive fountain of youth, only to discover the ruthless pirate Blackbeard and his siren daughter Angelica are after it too.
- Drama starring Abeer Sabry and Ghada Abdel Razek. The story of seven very different women, from wildly different social backgrounds, sharing one apartment in Cairo.
- Action drama based on the incredible true story of a daring Coast Guard rescue operation off of Cape Cod during a ferocious storm in the winter of 1952 when an oil tanker split in half, trapping its crew aboard the sinking vessel. Chris Pine, Casey Affleck, Ben Foster.
- Action starring Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg. Ethan Hunt and his teammates reunite for this pulse-pounding sequel in which they attempt to take down a secret organisation of highly skilled ex-IMF agents who are intent on bringing down their former outfit.
- Animated comedy. Dracula is concerned his half-human grandson isn't embracing his vampire heritage. He and his fellow ghouls put the boy through a "monster-in-training" boot camp but their efforts are complicated by the arrival of Dracula's traditionalist vampire dad.
- PREMIERE. Sci-fi action, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence. The first and most powerful mutant awakens after thousands of years. Disgusted with what he finds, Apocalypse decides to create a new world order. Now, a team of X-Men must stop him destroying mankind.
- Despicable Me's minions get their very own spin-off in this animated comedy when Stuart, Kevin and Bob become the henchmen for Scarlett Overkill, the world's first female supervillain who, alongside her inventor husband Herb, hatches a plot to take over the world.
- Crime action with Samuel L. Jackson and Colin Farrell. An drug kingpin offers a huge cash reward to anyone that can break him out of police custody and only the LAPD's Special Weapons and Tactics team can prevent it
- An M. Night Shyamalan thriller. Three friends kidnapped by a ruthless stranger (James McAvoy) soon learn their captor has multiple-personality disorder, forcing them to plot their escape without ever knowing which of his 23 personas they will confront on their way out.
- PREMIERE. Action starring Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Ethan Hawke. In this remake of the 1960 classic oater of the same name, seven gunslingers join forces in order to protect a small town from a mining tycoon and his goons, who plan to seize the residents' land by force.
- Animated adventure. When Scrat accidentally launches himself into outer space, he sets off a chain reaction that sends an asteroid hurtling toward Earth. Now, the entire herd must leave home to explore new lands and save itself from Scrat's cosmic blunder.
- Fantasy adventure, Mia Wasikowska, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter. Nineteen-year-old Alice returns to the magical world from her childhood adventure, where she reunites with her old friends and learns of her true destiny: to end the Red Queen's reign of terror.
- When Anastasia Steele, a literature student, goes to interview the wealthy Christian Grey as a favor to her roommate Kate Kavanagh, she encounters a beautiful, brilliant and intimidating man. The innocent and naive Ana starts to realize she wants him.